Full Face Surgery
$1.99 product. Also available in the full paid (bundle) version of the Plastic Surgery In Motion App only. This Range of Motion Protocol is best suited for video recording of patients, both before and after undergoing surgical or nonsurgical, aesthetic or reconstructive procedures to the entire face, i.e., full face lift, facial reconstruction after trauma, tumor resection, facial nerve reanimation, and transplantation, etc. It records all the facial nerve functions, the normal facial anatomy, surgical or traumatic scars and hairline positions as seen from multiple normal viewing angles.
++Specific Video Recording Instructions are available after this Instructional Product is downloaded to your laptop computer.
What you get with each individual Range Of Motion Protocol purchase/download:
1. Individual video equipment set-up specifications (please visit the How Page)
2. Patient grooming and framing specifications
3. Individual Voice Command Text (for reference and after-market translation to other languages and recording for private use only. All existing restrictions listed on Terms and Conditions for use of this product apply)
4. Individual MP3 Voice Command Sound Track in English
5. Individual Template Video
**To Protocol Purchasers- Please be sure to document compliance with all HIPAA regulations regarding the procurement and sharing of each and every patient’s video and photographic images.